Registered office at 1 The Croft, Collingham, Leeds, LS22 5LG
Any questions about security of our systems, data protection requests and any other questions related to how we handle personal data can be made in writing to the above address, by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone to 0113 483 0870.
Picture Perfect Data Ltd provides business-to-business services to organisations that have operations in the UK. We sell data analytics solutions hardware, professional services automation (PSA) software, CRM solutions and develop bespoke software. We also sell knowledge and consultancy services to business customers. Our services, solutions and website are intended for business users rather than private individuals.
We comply with the UK PECR regulations with regard to business-to-business marketing and rely on legitimate business interests for the purposes of marketing and consent where legitimate business interests would be insufficient. Where we rely on consent for in terms of being contacted for marketing purposes we would contact you for that additional consent where it is required
Our Roles as a Data Controller & Data Processor
We act as a data controller where we, or jointly with others, determine the purposes for which, and the manner in which, any personal data is, or is to be, processed.
Our role as a data controller extends to:
- Personal information of individuals in the context of their roles in, or relationship with, prospective, current and former customers and suppliers
- Personal information that we obtain through our website
- The personal data of prospective, current and former employees: this information is the subject of specific separate Privacy Notices that are provided to the individuals
We also act in the role of a data processor on behalf of our customers, who are data controllers. That processing is carried out in accordance with the requirements of GDPR and within the terms of written contracts and Privacy Policies that are determined by our customers.
We capture and process personal information that could be used to directly or indirectly identify a data subject where it is:
- Necessary to fulfil our obligations in entering into a contract to which the individual is a party
- Necessary to our legitimate business interests and where those legitimate business interests do not override the fundamental rights and freedoms of the individual
- Necessary to comply with our legal obligations
- Necessary to protect the vital interests of the individual
From time to time we also process personal information with the specific consent of the individual. The purpose and extent of the processing will always be made clear at the time of seeking that consent.
Information Collected by Our Website & Why We Collect It
We will collect the following information:
- Contact Form or Call-Back Form – The information collected includes your first and last names, job title, company email address, company name, company phone number, company location, company size (in terms of number of employees) and industry sector.
This data is voluntary information and allows us to prepare as much relevant information as possible, prior to contacting you, so we can respond to your enquiry as accurately and efficiently as possible.
- Feedback Form – The information collected includes your first and last names, company name and company email address and your opinions on how we are performing as a business.
This data is voluntary and assists us with the continuous improvement of the businesses.
- Cookies – When your visit our website, we will also collect data which allows us to recognise you, your preferences and how you use this website. This saves you from re-entering information when you return to the site. This data is collected by cookies from your navigation around the site. Further information on cookies can be found below.
- Your IP address – (this is your computer’s individual identification number) which is automatically logged by our web server. This is used to note your interest in our website and your location (e.g. county/city) for our website analytics.
Information That We Collect & Process as Part of Doing Business.
In the course of our business operations we process the following personal information:
- Contact details for individuals in the context of their work, this will include names, e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, business addresses and car registration details. Private and residential information may also be collected where it is provided to us by the individual or their employer in the context of our business relationship.
- Preferences provided by individuals when attending events, this may include dietary requirements.
- We do not normally ask for special categories of data (other than in the context of separate specific privacy notices for employees), but may occasionally be provided with this, including other unsolicited information, by individuals and it may be stored within our e-mail systems
What Do We Do With the Information We Collect?
Depending on how you engage with us, we may use your information as follows:
- Internal record keeping
- In business communications which provide information we think you may find interesting, using the email address you have provided. Such emails will include an option to unsubscribe from future email messages. You can opt to unsubscribe at any time.
- To administer our site and for internal operations including troubleshooting, statistical analysis to assess our business performance and to improve our products and services, and for testing and research purposes.
- To facilitate your use of this website and improve and personalise your experience when you visit the website.
- To maintain records of our security and quality processes and for those records to be available for audit purposes
- To process and administer customer licences and contract information
Should an individual not wish to provide any personal information then we will discuss an alternative way of working that meets our mutual obligations in the context of our business relationship. Where personal information is being used for marketing purposes then we will cease the use of that information in that context.
Who Do We Share It With?
The Picture Perfect Data website, or any subsequent email correspondence, may contain links to other sites. We do not share personal information with those sites and are not responsible for their privacy practices.
We use third parties to process our own business information and we also provide contact information to third parties for the purposes of entering into and fulfilling business contracts. We maintain a list of third parties, which varies according to the nature of the solutions and services and we will disclose on request the identities of third parties to whom personal information has been provided. We also comply with our obligations under the GDPR with regard to the use of sub-processors.
The nature of our work in providing solutions to customers requires us to work with reputable trusted partners who are suppliers of data analytics and software services and hospitality services. From time to time we may share minimal personal information with those partners within the context of the purposes for which that information was originally provided.
We do not knowingly transfer personal data outside the EEA with the exception of the use of cloud services where we have undergone diligence to ensure that suitable data protection controls are in place.
We maintain a record of the organisations that we use as data processors and individuals have the right to be informed of who we use to process personal data and to have access to that information. We will fully co-operate with any requests for further information to the extent required by the law.
How Long Do We Retain Personal Information?
We retain personal information for only as long as is necessary in accordance with our data protection policy. Our data retention periods and policy are under continuous review and we classify the types of information and nature of processing information in order to:
- Ensure that information is adequate for the purposes in which it was originally collected
- Meet legal and contractual requirements
- Defend legal claims
We review our data protection retention policy to take into account the nature and purpose of the processing, the rights, freedoms and reasonable expectations of the individuals and the risks and impact of unauthorised disclosure.
We may choose to anonymise personal information so that it can no longer be associated with an individual and, in that case, will provide no further notice of how the information is being processed.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
In general, cookies are used to retain user preferences and provide anonymised tracking data to third party applications like Google Analytics. As a rule, cookies will make your browsing experience better. However, you may prefer to disable cookies on this site and on others. The most effective way to do this is to disable cookies in your browser.
We suggest consulting the Help section of your browser or looking at the About Cookies website which offers guidance for all modern browsers
Links to Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Personal Data: Your Rights
We minimise the amount of personal data that we collect. You have the right to rectification, erasure, restriction or objection to our ongoing use of your personal data. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
Contact details for the UK Supervisory authority, Information Commissioners Office (ICO), are available at: https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to us or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.